17 October 2011

Pink Stripes

thrifted sleeveless top from Goodwill Blue Hanger, pants from Old Navy,
 Montego Bay wedges from Payless, Kenneth Cole watch

I thrifted some awesome stuff from the Goodwill Blue Hanger outlet last week. I only spent $12 for 8 pounds of clothing! AMAZING!!! Thrifting at the Goodwill outlet has become one of my latest obsessions. I get a thrill from finding a random awesome top like this one that only cost .50 cents among the piles of clothes. This isn't even the best thing I found that day. I also bought an amazing black blazer with rhinestones, five dresses (including a vintage 1950s floral halter dress and a Betsy Johnson skirt/top set!), a gold-threaded vintage skirt, and two t-shirts, including an awesome vintage Texas pride t-shirt. I can't wait to show you everything I bought! I have a feeling everything will be on the blog sometime this week.

1 comment: