24 October 2011

Red, White & Blue

vintage Oscar de la Renta blazer from Cream Vintage,
Gap shirt, vintage skirt from Goodwill Blue Hanger, Forever 21 boots,

gold necklace found at an estate sale by my step-mom

I didn't intentionally dress in our nation's colors this day, but I decided to go with it. Who am I to deny my subconscious patriotism? Anyway, I was really looking for a reason to wear these booties, which only cost $26 and are really comfortable. I'm so excited to finally start wearing all my fall boots again. You know, now that it's a chilly 80° and all. I've been trying to wear the shoes that have only seen the inside of my closet for months, so you'll be seeing some of my favorites in the next few posts.

I'm excited to share that that I've been featured as one of the Daily Buzz Style Top 9 and in the College of Liberal Arts magazine, THE LIBERATOR. I'm on page 18!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I really love that skirt on you! It's so bright and the perfect shape! You look great! xx

    ReplyDelete