01 April 2011

Internship Fair Flop

This is my last summer as a college student, so I don't want to waste it. On Wednesday, I went to the Communication Job & Internship Fair hoping to find something worthwhile to do before my last semester at UT. I don't know if I'm just being picky, but it seemed as though none of the employers fit the type of experience I'm looking for. I left the fair feeling pretty disappointed.  

I have a few backup plans, but I'm still hoping to find something perfect. What I really want is a paid job or internship that combines fashion, writing, and social media. Even though the fair wasn't a success, I still have plenty of time to keep looking.

On Wednesday, I wore a Target dress from Savers ($7) and Target shoes, from the actual store ($20). 



1 comment:

  1. You look adorable in this. I would hire you! I know it's horrible going to those fairs. I have a blog post all about how crappy going to a lender fair was for me. At least you look good!
    PS my blog changed--check me out at my new site!

    ReplyDelete