05 April 2011

My Yoga Guns

I've been practicing yoga for a few months now and it's been a really great experience. It's one of the only forms of exercises that I actually enjoy and look forward to. It's the only time I can shut my mind down and just be for a little while. I get the same kind of feeling when I'm reading a particularly good book. Sometimes, it's nice to escape for a little while.

One of the biggest goals I set for myself when I first started practicing yoga was to gain enough arm strength to do a push-up. I've never been able to do a real one, without using my knees, but guess what???

Now, I can do one!

And I can balance in a headstand! Hell, yeah!

Anyway, enough about my guns and more about my clothing.

On Saturday, I wore an H&M dress from the clothing swap during the Texas Style Council Conference, a Forever 21 purse and, Sam Edelman sandals.




No comments:

Post a Comment