31 March 2011

Texas is Bipolar

I have been so confused by the current weather here in central Texas. Why is it 55° when I leave my apartment at 9:30 am and then up to 85° by 3 pm? Please pick a season, Texas! It takes a lot of effort to dress for two different climates in one day. Is anyone else having this problem?

I was inspired after seeing Lidi from Eclectic Flair wear this outfit. I think a little leopard print can really pull an outfit together.This is another one of my favorite leopard looks. Jessica from What I Wore is the master of mixing prints!

When I was getting dressed, I knew this skirt and top combo needed something else, but I couldn't figure out what. This thin leopard belt ended up working perfectly.

On Tuesday, I wore a cream linen shirt from Banana Republic, a thrifted maxi skirt from Goodwill, Forever 21 belt, Target necklace and Sam Edelman flats




No comments:

Post a Comment