24 March 2011

Dress/Skirt

I'm really excited about a blog project I was assigned in class yesterday. With two other classmates, I'll be writing a blog about the vintage clothing and thrift store industry here in Austin. This is something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but just haven't had the time. Unlike all most of the projects I have to do for school, I'm really looking forward to getting started and creating some really interesting content. It will be a great learning experience for me, as well as for our readers, because there are so many stores and shops in Austin that I have yet to discover. By the end of this semester, I'll be your go-to guide for the best vintage and thrift clothing.

This is only the second time I've worn this dress, so I didn't want to style it the same way I did last time. Turns out, I sort of did. Like last time, I topped the dress off with a little denim, but this time, I wore the dress as a skirt and added a fun necklace. This shirt is definitely one of my staple tops. You can check out another way I recently wore it here.

On Wednesday,  I wore a dress from Sassen Boutique, bought at Le Garage Sale, an Old Navy shirt, Forever 21 necklace and Sam Edelman sandals.



No comments:

Post a Comment