01 March 2011

I ♥ This Shirt!

My sister actually picked this shirt out for me when we went to Buffalo Exchange over the weekend. I always thought we had VERY different styles. While I still think this is true, I can tell she definitely knows my style. I mean, just look at this awesome shirt. I got so many compliments all day long. My friend, Destinee, even asked to take a picture of me for her style blog, The Style Scribe. Yay for (minor) publicity.

Too bad I didn't have this shirt two weeks ago for Valentine's Day. At least I know what I'm wearing on February 14 next year!

On Monday, I wore a shirt from Buffalo Exchange, an Urban Outfitters skirt and Sam Edelman sandals.

Can you see the blue polish on my toes?
Somewhere between sitting and standing.

Some wind for effect.

I wore this skirt pretty much all weekend. It's been hard letting it go this week. I can't really wear it everyday, even though I want to. Honestly, it will probably come back out of my closet later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment