19 March 2011

St. Paddy's Day

I've really gotta get back into the swing of things. All I've been doing are the things you're supposed to do on vacation: relaxing, eating, and drinking. I've been so lazy that even blogging feels like a lot of work. I don't know how I'll bring myself to do my homework tomorrow.

I decided to really get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit on Thursday by wearing the greenest things I own. Paired with my denim jacket, this outfit was perfect for going down to 6th St. to celebrate. I wouldn't normally wear this much of one color in an outfit, but holidays are always an exception. It was fun matching the green beer I drank. 

On Thursday, I wore a dress and earrings from Target, a belt from Wish, Sam Edelman sandals, and a scarf from United Colors of Benetton.


 

1 comment: