10 March 2011

Same Old, Same Old

I've been really enjoying practicing yoga, so I decided to do something I've never done before: get up early to work out. I pretty much had to drag myself out of bed at 6 a.m., but once I had my eyes contacts in, I was pretty much awake. I couldn't stop yawning though. I usually drink coffee first thing in the morning, so it was tough skipping it, especially because I left the house before the sun had come up. I eventually stopped yawning once class started. Then, it was just sweating. It was definitely tough, but I'm so glad I did it. It really helped me get through a busy day. Now, I can sit back, relax, and enjoy Spring Break.

I should probably hide this skirt from myself. Or at least stop wearing it with this jacket. It's become my lazy outfit and that's making for boring outfit posts. I promise I'll have some great outfit posts during the weekend.

On Wednesday, I wore an Urban Outfitters skirt, a Forever 21 tank top, GAP jean jacket and Sam Edelman sandals.



My blog business cards arrived in the mail today. They look great! I can't wait to give them out this weekend at the Texas Style Council Conference. I also can't wait to meet all the people who write the blogs I read almost daily. I'm going to see so much great style and get tons of inspiration. It's going to be so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment