09 March 2011

Oldie but Goodie

I was so excited to wear this dress Tuesday. It's one of my favorites, but I haven't worn it since last summer. That is, until today! It was finally warm enough to go outside with bare arms and legs and still feel comfortable. I remember when I first tried this dress on, I wasn't too sure about it. Then I took it home, added a belt and voila! With this dress, a belt made all the difference because it broke up the floral pattern, essentially making me look taller.

On Tuesday, I wore a dress and necklace from Forever 21, a belt from Wish, and Sam Edelman sandals.





I have never worn this necklace with this dress before, but I really like it. My sister gave it to me last Christmas, along with a green version. I'll probably wear the other one later this week. Maybe to the Texas Style Council Conference? I can't wait to post my outfit pictures from the weekend, along with some insider blogging tips from Sunday's panels. I offered to summarize two sessions and I'm actually pretty excited about it. This is exactly the type of work I like to do: writing about fashion and style on my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment