23 September 2011

Denim & Dots


I was on the hunt for the perfect cropped denim vest for over a year. I had tried on numerous versions in both thrift stores and the mall, but never found the right one. I'd pretty much given up until I found this one the other day. The best part is that it was only 50 cents! It was literally love at first sight. I've been wearing it everyday since I bought it. I don't know how many days in a row I can wear it without it becoming inappropriate and probably unsanitary. It's just that it goes with almost every outfit. You'll see what I mean, especially because I'll probably keep wearing it until it gets cold and becomes silly to wear a jacket without sleeves. Sorry in advance if you get tired of seeing it.

thrifted skirt and denim vest from the Goodwill Blue Hanger Outlet, a Gap tank top, belt from Wish (now closed), bracelet from Buffalo Exchange, and Bakers sandals.
Read all about my digging adventure at the Goodwill outlet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment