16 September 2011

Crunch Berry Inspiration




As I walked to class on Tuesday, I realized my outfit matched the Cap'n Crunch Berry cereal I was eating. Instead of feeling silly, I embraced it and even Tweeted about my unconscious inspiration. I did, however, keep my cereal in my purse while I was in class. It wasn't that I was embarrassed or anything. I just couldn't hear what my professors were saying over the crazy loud crunching. They should put a label on the box (in this case, the generic bag) that warns you not to eat it in quiet places.


I've been working after class everyday this week since Tuesday, so I haven't had time to do anything fun. All week, I've been leaving my apartment around 8:30 am and not coming back until 8:30 pm. I have a three-day pass to ACL this weekend, but I also work all three days. I'm not sure when my homework is going to get done and I'm probably going to be dead tired Sunday night, but it's going to be a blast. If I can stay awake, that is.


On Tuesday, I wore a thrifted skirt from Goodwill, a sweater/blouse from Forever 21, a vintage necklace from Buffalo Exchange, and sandals from Bakers.

1 comment: