26 September 2011

Rock Star Glamour


I felt like a 90s rock star in this outfit. That wasn't my intention, but I liked the end result. I never imagined myself wearing a leopard dress, but I 'm glad I never completely ruled it out. I bought the dress for $1 knowing I'd wear it for the first time with The Vest. I'm not sorry you're seeing this vest again. I. LOVE. IT.

I thought my head bang looked more legit in this outfit. Maybe not...
thrifted dress from Thrift Town, thrifted denim vest from Goodwill Blue Hanger, necklace from Sassen Boutique through Le Garage Sale, belt from Wish (CLOSED), and Montego Bay wedges from Payless

5 comments:

  1. HAha..cute cute cute! your post header got my attention on FB! Head bang'n outfit..totally! You made it so rocker chic ;-) Adorable,
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I love the headbanger pic. :) I'm wearing a leopard print dress today - so much fun to wear something with a little edge to it (especially for me, since this is about as edgy as I get - ha!). And I love your red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leopard dress with denim vest! I wouldn't have thought to wear a denim vest...but this is a great look!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meggy! I am in love with this vest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Catherine! I felt really edgy in this outfit, which I don't normally go for, but it was a nice change.

    ReplyDelete