26 December 2011

Christmas Recap

White House Black Market cardigan, vintage skirt from Little Tin Soldier via Smashion,
Gap shirt, vintage pearl necklace from my step-mom, Zara shoes

I'm not much of a movie-watcher. Don't get me wrong; I love a good movie, but I never really choose to sit down and watch one myself. I'd rather spend that time reading a good book or writing a blog post. During Christmas, I was at my dad's house in San Antonio for a few days and there was way too much going on, so I ended up watching movies instead. I saw Midnight in Paris, which I'd heard good things about and I actually really liked. I've never not liked Rachel McAdams in a movie and I hated her character in this one. I like when actors can make you hate them in one movie but love them in another. I also saw The Abyss, which made me feel like hyperventilating. Anything underwater always makes me a little edgy, though. It was a good movie, but I'm pretty easy to entertain. If I'm not bored and I feel invested in how the story is going to end, it's a good movie in my book.

While we're on the subject of movies, Matt and I really want to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but just haven't found the time. We both read the trilogy two years ago and after having been disappointed with the Swedish movies, we're looking forward to this movie. Have any of y'all seen it yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment