28 December 2011

Happy Two Hundred!

vintage coat from an estate sale, vintage dress and hair scarf from Cream Vintage,
tights from Ross, DV Dolce Vita booties from Nordstrom, Forever 21 purse

This is officially my 200th post. Wooooooohoooooo!! I've been blogging about "what I wear" for almost a whole year and I'm still going strong. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't think anyone was actually reading it, but thankfully I know you are. I've learned so many things about myself through this blog. My style has evolved tremendously (anyone remember how I dressed in high school???) and my eyes have been opened to the endless possibilities offered by thrift stores. Thank you, readers of The Closet de Natalie, for helping me realize that I don't need to spend a lot of money on my clothes to feel good about myself.

The new year is almost here and I couldn't be more ready for it. I can do anything I want right now seeing as I'm unemployed without any pressing opportunities. The world is my oyster (what a strange expression) and I hope I don't screw it up. Wish me luck because I'll definitely be needing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment