09 December 2011

Preppy Polka Dots

thrifted sweatshirt, Old Navy shirt, vintage skirt from
Little Tin Solider via Smashion, DV Dolce Vita booties

I know I just posted this skirt, but I really do love it that much. It's the perfect shade of red and the pleats make me feel so lady-like. Red is one of my favorite colors, so it's weird that I don't have more red in my closet. Fortunately, I thrifted a pair of red suede Franco Sarto heels this week and I can't wait to wear them. Now that I don't have to walk to class and around campus, I really don't need to wear flats anymore. OK, who am I kidding? Of course, I'll still wear flats, but it's nice to know it's not out of necessity. Obviously, I won't be wearing heels erryday, but it will definitely be more often than before. As I've mentioned before, I love being at least 5'5" and I can't do that without the magic of heels.

1 comment: